Litigation is risky, costly and time-consuming. It also tends to destroy personal and commercial relationships. That’s why I don’t recommend commencing litigation unless there is no real alternative. If you are involved in litigation I will vigorously advance or defend your interests. But I will always keep an open mind about resolving your matter out of Court, where it is possible and in your interests to do so.
I provide straightforward, strategic, responsive and fixed-fee legal services. This involves:
- getting on top of the facts;
- assessing your legal position;
- advising where you stand, legally;
- understanding your objectives and appetite for risk, cost and time;
- giving you realistic options, strategies and fee-estimates for resolving the dispute, together with my recommendation;
- implementing your preferred option/ strategy;
- re-evaluating the above as your matter progresses, and making adjustments as required.