Commercial Litigation Services
Control Your Legal Fees
- I fix my legal fees wherever possible, so you can avoid the risk, uncertainty and cost of hourly rates
- This enables you to protect the amount in dispute by managing and controlling your legal fees
- As I work from home you won’t pay for the overheads of a traditional bricks and mortar law firm
Profit From 19 Years of Legal Experience
- You have a higher chance of a successful outcome
- Gain an advantage with my ability to find helpful evidence and use it to create powerful legal arguments
- Dealing with the legal process on your behalf will help reduce your stress and enable you to get on with your life and business
Take Advantage of a FREE 15 Minute Consultation
- I offer a FREE ‘no obligation’ 15 minute telephone consultation so you can receive rapid and valuable legal insights into your dispute. I’ll also outline the next steps and how I can help you further.
No Obligation FREE Quotation
- I’ll review your key documents FREE OF CHARGE, to give you a fixed fee ‘no obligation’ quote for initial legal advice or other work. And I won’t charge if you don’t want to go ahead.
- negotiate with the other party or solicitor on your behalf
- communicate with the other party, including letters of demand and “without prejudice” letters of offer/ compromise
- advise you on your prospects of success
- advise you on evidence (strengths and weaknesses)
- prepare Court documents to support your case
- prepare evidence in support of your case
- represent you in Court
- instruct an independent barrister to represent you, if required
- represent you in any negotiation or mediation
- act as a mediator.
I have access to a network of competent and cost-effective litigation lawyers if your matter requires additional resourcing.
“See my home page for Insider Secrets You Should Know About Litigation Legal Fees“
“Greg’s ability to grasp the pertinent facts and law, produce excellent written submissions, and speak eloquently in Court led to a very acceptable outcome.“
Mike Loly, South Perth