I understand that from your perspective, the value you receive is paramount, as is controlling costs.
That’s why I fix my fees wherever possible, based on the value of my work, as perceived by you.
This requires a transparent and consultative approach to pricing, which provides a greater level of understanding of value for you.
The fixed fee process involves:
- understanding your matter, including complexity, timing and risks, and what’s at stake;
- understanding your budget, needs and objectives, and appetite for risk;
- breaking your matter down into discrete stages;
- transparency about the work required to be undertaken in each stage, including:
- what I will do;
- when I will do it;
- why I will do it in a certain way;
- the risks to you of not doing it that way;
- how this will benefit you.
You agree to a fixed fee quote before the work is done.
Above all I aim to deliver fixed price legal services you can afford and are happy to pay for.
I look forward to hearing from you.
PS. You might also be interested in: